Join our big family
Usinage L’Islet specializes in machining manufacturing, custom industrial equipment, tooling and precision machining.
Looking to join an energetic company where creativity and teamwork are at the heart of our processes? This job could be the one you’ve been waiting for.
- Manufacture and operate workpieces on a lathe and digital CNC machining centre
- Produce complex custom and/or series parts
- Understand drawings, calculations and verifications for workpieces
- Ensure production quality according standards and within tight deadlines
- Ensure the proper functioning of our the machinery and the cleanliness of your work station
- ASP in numerical control
- Ability to program Mazatrol controls
- Attention to detail and remarkable rigour
- Sense of organization and autonomous
- Team spirit and collaborative approach
- 40 hr/week, full-time
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Group insurance, retirement plan
- Negotiable salary
Please send your application to the following address: 135, boulevard Nilus-Leclerc, L’Islet, QC G0R 2C0 Canada.
Via fax: (+1) 418 247-7941
Via email : email@example.com