Join our big family
Usinage L’Islet specializes in machining manufacturing, custom industrial equipment, tooling and precision machining.
Looking to join an energetic company where creativity and teamwork are at the heart of our processes? This job could be the one you’ve been waiting for.
- The ideal candidate will have to accomplish welding work (semi-automatic). He or she will have to work from drawings and plans, making sure of the project’s conformity.
- DEP in welding-fitting
- Knowledge of various welding types
- Minimum of one year of experience
- Team spirit, autonomous and collaborative approach
- 40 hr/week, full-time
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Group insurance, retirement plan
- Negotiable salary
Please send your application to the following address: 135, boulevard Nilus-Leclerc, L’Islet, QC G0R 2C0 Canada.
Via fax: (+1) 418 247-7941
Via email: email@example.com